Required Items – Action Needed!
- 3231 Immunization Form – Please request this form from your pediatrician. You can email it to email@example.com, fax it to 770-394-6003 or drop it by the preschool office.
- Please click the link to fill out the online Emergency Contact/Medical Release Form
- Please click the link to fill out the online Getting to Know You Form
- A 4×6 photo of your child- teachers want to have these displayed in the classroom before Meet and Greet day. Feel free to email a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org, mail it, or drop it by the preschool office. Please include your child’s name with the picture.
Extended Day, Lunch Bunch, Enrichment Classes!
We are excited to offer the following Enrichment Classes this fall for our 3s, 4s and Kindergarteners; Ballet, Fitness for Fun, Game Play, Kids in the Kitchen, Mini Michelangelos (Art), Phonics, Science, Spanish and Tennis. The Fall enrichment session runs from September through November. More information about classes and fees can be found here! Online registration for these enrichment classes will begin on Monday. Parents of rising 3s, 4s and Kindergarteners will receive an email on Monday, July 15 with a link to sign up. Please contact Associate Director, Cassie Odom with any questions regarding enrichment classes.
Do we have your current address?
We will be mailing you a welcome letter during the week of August 5. It will include your teacher assignment and a welcome newsletter. You will also receive an email along with many other important items. Log in to HeadMaster to make sure we have the correct address for you. Click the “My Profile” tab at the top to verify your address. If you need to make a change, click the pencil icon next to your address. This will allow you to edit. It will be updated within 24 hours.
Calendar and Open House Information
NEW DUMC Book Bags
Toddler Gentle Adjustment Schedule
- Tuesday, September 3 – Thursday, September 5 – Toddlers attend 9:00am-10:00am
- Monday, September 9 – Thursday, September 12 – Toddlers attend from 9:00am-11:00am
- Beginning Monday, September 16 – Regular Toddler pick up time begins between 11:45am-12:00pm
Financial Policies/Billing Schedule
Tuition invoices will be posted on your HeadMaster account on the 15th of each month and are due the 1st of the next month. If payments are not received by the 6th, a $20 late fee will be applied to your HeadMaster account. If payment has not been made by the 15th of the month, an additional $30 late fee will be applied. Late fees will continue to accrue until the account has been made current. If payment is not made within 30 days, your child may be considered withdrawn from DUMCP. Also note: All payments are non-refundable. The Kindergarten schedule differs from Toddlers-Fours; the final K tuition payment is due December 1. If at any time you have questions about your account, please contact Cassie Odomor Amy Rohan.
Preschool Summer Office Hours and Contact Information
The Preschool Office is open this summer Monday-Thursday from 9:00am-1:00pm. Please call ahead if you need to meet with a specific staff member or please contact us via email.